Family Workshop | Bicycle Skills & Safety
Time & Location
About The Event
Bicycle Skills & Safety
Presented by Eduardo ‘Lalo’ Jimenez, M.S.W.
2/23/2019 | 10 AM - 12 PM
Love 2 Learn Consulting, Suite 150
L2L warmly welcomes the entire community to our next family workshop in 2019!
In this workshop we will discuss bicycle safety for our learners and families.
Kids will learn:
1. How to ride a bicycle or tricycle
2. Safe use of equipment (bikes, helmets, pads)
4. Basic Maintenance
5. Street Smarts
Caregivers will learn:
1. Tips for helping their kids learn to ride.
2. How to properly adjust their child’s bike to make it easier to ride.
3. How to pick out the right bike for their child as they grow.
4. Basic maintenance (adjusting parts for safety, change tires, etc.)
RSVP to Ana Salgado via text (657) 244-0011
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will be led by professional BMX rider and Love 2 Learn Clinical Supervisor Lalo Jimenez. Please bring your child’s bicycle/tricycle and safety equipment (all participants must wear a helmet).