2020, in Review at Love 2 Learn leads us to create space to honor the wins along with the losses. This year, our team showed bravery, perseverance, and commitment while navigating unprecedented opportunities and challenges.
1. Pivoting to serve families and professionals through telehealth, was a massive lift for our admin team and they came through with flying colors. Well done Team!
2. Love 2 Learn earned Top Places to Work 2020! This is Love 2 Learn's 4th Top Places Award. The leadership team of 2020 have much to be proud of.
3. Our 24th home grown BCBA crossed the finish line, or as they say just began their BCBA journey. Since 2008, 24 BCBAs in total, have grown through Love 2 Learn's clinical support. This year, 1 new BCBA, Tara R., completed her schooling, fieldwork and passed her exam. We celebrate her many big successes this year.
4. There are currently 12 up and coming clinicians that are studying, and working towards completing their clinical competencies to become BCBAs. We are proud of their continued commitment to grow themselves while enriching the lives of those we serve.
5. Early Intervention version 2.0 is a comprehensive treatment including routine based intervention and is guided by the Early Start Denver Model. We are grateful for the mentorship and positive feedback we have had from our families and funders.
6. Expert Mentorship continues to evolve as we expand our knowledge, and scope to be better serve our families. We have much gratitude for our experts in residence aka Consultants that include: Dr. Evelyn Gould, PhD, BCBA-D, LABA, ACT expert and Shimila Keenum MSW, RN, LMHP-S, Mindful expert
7. New Offerings Developed in 2020:
Restore and Relax: Mindful Skills for Life for Parents
A Dash of Mindfulness for Staff
Virtual Special Interest Groups for Children
New Position of Early Intervention Specialist
8. 2020 Notable Intensive Trainings:
Early Intervention Specialists
9. Contributions to the field in 2020 include:
Our CEO speaking at the The Global Autism Summit 2020
Supporting ABA organizations including CalABA, Council for Autism Service Providers, Autism Law Summit through conference attendance, donations, and or membership.
L2L hosted internal CEUs
10. Last but certainly not least, designing and implementing COVID 19 safety precautions per CDC and OSHA standards for all our settings, was a huge lift by our HR team and well done.